IIDebate is recruiting a Junior Graphic Designer
About the Job
Do you possess a keen eye for design? Do you know the difference between Helvetica 45 and 55? Are you all about living a new experience in the Tunisian civil society organizations? If you’ve answered yes, then iiDebate is the place for you.
iiDebate is a non profit organization that aim to initiate every young person to become active citizen in their community. We are a team of young and motivated staff members who seek to create positive change in Tunisia. We are looking for a Junior Graphic Designer for a 12 months contract.
The Graphic Designer will report to the Communication officer and the executive director as part of the communication team, producing outstanding and innovative creative across all channels of the organization. In this role, the primary objective is to grow and develop and maintainiiDebate brand through design. Designer must have the ability to translate in-house requests into highly-creative end products. Responsibilities will range from creating print and digital marketing material, website and video graphics, product packaging to corporate branding pieces.
The designer will work closely with fellow communication team members, and collaborate with Marketing, Content and project coordinator team as needed. Designer must be able to clearly communicate with the communication officer and the project coordinators to ensure all projects are reviewed and approved, on schedule, and deadlines are met.
- Degree in Graphic Design, Bachelor, Master degree (NOT required if you have a good skill in design)
- 1-2 years of related experience (Experience in non-profit NGOs on volunteer bases is also accepted)
- Passion for graphic design with a strong portfolio (You should send your portfolio along with your application)
- Team player, positive attitude, A MUST!
- Ability to build and maintain strong positive working relationships to ensure that all design solutions meet deadlines and objectives.
- Ability to create superior, original designs, consistently maintaining a high design standard.
- Strong sense of typography, design, branding, layout, composition and color theory.
- Proven ability to effectively manage multiple projects/tasks of varying complexities and work well under pressure, deadline-driven.
- Excellent organization skills
- Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability to gracefully defend design decisions to the creative director and executive team.
- Strong working knowledge of current Adobe Creative Suite; Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, Aftereffect and Adobe Acrobat
- Good writing skills in English, French, and Arabic (Preferred)
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org , email@example.com, and firstname.lastname@example.org no later than October 30th, 2019 COB, we advise you to take a look to our previous work in order to get familiar with our working style on :
- facebook: www.facebook.com/iidebate
- Instagram www.instagram.com/iidebate/
- website: www.iidebate.org
Application package requirements:
- Updated CV in English or French
- Motivation letter explaining why you want to join iiDebate family
- Your portfolio Link/PDF document
Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for a physical/online interview. We are not looking for senior graphic designer but junior with high skills to work within the team.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!